The Four-Minute Advanced Plank Workout
Check out more Bowflex workouts here:
If you’re ready for the next step up from regular planks, this advanced plank workout is what you need. This plank workout will challenge all areas of your core with variations on planks and side planks. At the same time it also includes demonstration on how to do standard planks and side planks just in case you need a mid-step before you throw in the advanced moves.
Here is what the workout looks like:
1. Plank – 45 Seconds (Warm up)
2. 15 seconds stretching rest
3. Side Plank – 30 seconds per side (Advanced w/crunch)
4. 15 seconds stretching rest
5. Two-Point Plank – 45 Seconds (Advanced w/rotation)
6. 15 seconds stretching rest
7. Spider-man Plank – 45 seconds (Advanced w/kick out)
If you need to take a break during one of the planks, just place your knees on the ground and rest for a bit, then once you’re ready go back into the plank.
If you get done with this plank workout and want another, try our popular Three-Minute Perfect Plank Workout:
Want an ab workout that doesn’t require going to the floor? Try this 6-Minute Standing Ab Workout:
Grab a friend and try to complete our Quick No Equipment Partner Ab Workout:
If you think our videos are helpful, or maybe even indescribably awesome, subscribe to our channel using this link and get notified when we post a new one:
Need some workout help? Check out these additional fitness tips:
And we have a whole playlist of quick workouts if you need some time savers:
– Ridiculously awesome fitness equipment for just about any fitness need you can think of.
– Expand your fitness IQ (or just find the answers to some burning fitness questions) by heading to our Bowflex Insider blog where we post the latest in all things related to fitness and health and suggest simple ways to start losing weight, building muscle or just becoming a healthier you.
Connect with us and socialize with other Bowflex fans: