Bad knee, low impact workout
With PiYo, you can carve an intensely defined physique without jumps, weights, or strainingyour joints. Chalene Johnson’s innovative program is sure to bring you some exciting business
opportunities, so here are some key points to remember.
What is PiYo?
• PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat.
• Trainer Chalene Johnson uses fluid movements, keeping you in constant motion to give you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack.
• It’s low-impact so you won’t have to jump around or strain your joints.
• It’s high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program.
• It’s designed to help you get an intensely defined, long and lean physique.
Who can do PiYo?
Women and men who:
• Want to lose weight and burn fat without the high-impact jumps or complex choreography found in some cardio programs.
• Want to build lean muscle but don’t want to lift heavy weights or bulk up.
• Want to get the results of an extreme program without straining their joints.
• Like the benefits of Pilates and yoga, but also want the calorie burn of a cardio workout.
• Don’t have time to go from class to class to do separate cardio, strength, and flexibility workouts.
• Want a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment.
• Want to give their body a break from extreme programs but keep getting results and improve their performance in other sports by restoring their flexibility and core strength.
What makes PiYo unique?
Benefits of Pilates, yoga, and cardio—all in one!
• It’s an authentic, incredibly effective body-transformation program that combines Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves, all set to a faster pace, so you get your strength, flexibility, and cardio all in each workout. PiYo delivers the long, lean muscles and flat, toned abs of Pilates, a firm butt and strong arms like you’d get from yoga, and the weight-loss benefits of fat-burning cardio. The workouts take just 25–45 minutes each!
No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.
• You’ll get the results of an extreme program without weights or jumps. You won’t have to do the kinds of high-impact moves that can cause joint strain.
Ideal for any age, body type, or fitness level.
• Everyone—no matter what their fitness level—will lean out and tone up with PiYo. Beginners can follow the modifications demonstrated, and even super-fit athletes can use it to improve core strength and flexibility through the targeted Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves.
CAD Link :
US LINK :
Free Beachbody Membership ▶
Beachbody offers a wide range of fitness programs to help you get in the best shape of your life!
Beachbody has created a dynamic online support community called Team Beachbody to help customers stay motivated with their workout program from start to finish. Team Beachbody is the ultimate customer resource, where trainers, Coaches, and experts enhance the experience and results of each individual user.