Motivation Monday: Beware the “Self-Made” Myth
This episode is part of a weekly series that I have dubbed “Motivation Monday.”
(Yes, I know, very creative of me. What can I say, I’m a genius…)
Seriously though, the idea here is simple:
Every Monday morning, I’m going to post a short and punchy episode that I hope gets you fired up to tackle the workouts, work, and everything else that you have planned for the week ahead.
As we all know, it’s one thing to know what you want to do, but it’s something else altogether to actually make yourself do it, and I hope that this series gives you a jolt of inspiration, energy, and encouragement to get at it.
So, if you like what you hear, then make sure to check back every Monday morning for the latest and greatest installment.
Oh and if you like this episode want to be be notified when new episodes go live, then head on over to iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Soundcloud, Spotify, iHeartRadio, or Google Play and subscribe.
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!
What did you think of this episode? Have anything else to share? Let me know in the comments below!
Let’s face it: Fitness is hard.
It doesn’t ever get easier, either. We just have to get better.
My book The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation will help you get better.
It contains practical scientific research, compelling stories, and time-proven tactics that will help you discover and tap into the inner strength you need to take control of your body and life.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside:
- The easiest way to instantly increase your willpower and self-control in any situation, no matter how you feel in the moment.
- 3 science-based psychological “tricks” you can use to stay strong during moments of temptation.
- A simple 10-minute technique for beating procrastination that will skyrocket your productivity.
- How to inoculate yourself against Great Western Disease of “I’ll be happy when . . .” and find immediate joy and satisfaction right where you are.
- The “What, When, Where, If, Then” method of planning that can make you up to 240% more likely to follow through on your intentions.
The bottom line is: If you want to learn how to overcome the mental blocks that make you unmotivated, unhappy, and unhealthy, this book is for you.
Order your copy today and learn what most people will never know about getting and staying motivated to build the bodies and lives of their dreams.